By sealing out dust, allergens, odors and pollutants, these products allow the air management system to be designed so that the indoor air quality is healthier than the outside air.
The air-seal results in increased energy efficiency (as much as 50%), which translates into short- and long-term savings such as the use of a properly sized HVAC unit; elimination of building wrap, less use of natural resources and lower utility bills.
Noise pollution is reduced because airborne noise can no longer seep through walls. Areas where the difference will quickly be appreciated include offices, classrooms, master bedrooms, laundry rooms, media rooms and plumbing runs.
- Completely non-toxic (no HFCs, HCFCs, formaldehyde or asbestos)
- Reduces airborne dust and allergen infiltration
- Helps prevent mold and mildew
- Saves money and natural resources
- Allows for downsized HVAC equipment
- Significantly reduces airborne noise
Shouldn’t your building be safe, healthy, energy efficient and quiet? Contact us today.